Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate and maintain audit programs of financial accounts, records, contracts and financial procedures of internal operations to ensure proper recording of transactions and compliance with established procedures
- Develop audit plan identifying areas of potential internal control exposure and areas for improving operational efficiency.
- Conducts audits of financial and operational business processes on financial accounts, records, contracts and financial procedures.
- Closely coordinate with line management to recommend solutions for control deficiencies identified
- Manage and monitor the work of assigned staff. Make decisions relating to hiring, staffing, promotions, discipline and transfers.
- Review working papers and reports prepared by staff to ensure appropriate documentation
- Conduct financial and operational audits throughout the Company to provide Management and the Board of Directors with objective analysis of activities.
- Guide management staff on internal control and operating issues.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in the use of an integrated business software package and financial reporting modules, and PC package software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Analytic and numeric skill.
- Teamwork skill, Communication skill and adaptability
- Understanding of organizational structure, operating culture, effective work styles and management processes to achieve results in a changing environment.
- Strong analytical mind
MR. NGUYỄN KHÁNH NGỌC | Corporate Recruitment| Corporate Recruitment Department
Bài được quan tâm nhiều nhất