• Sales Accountant
• Controlling general operations-related transactions like: Inventory movement transactions from main store to selling stores or between stores, ensure documents are accurately posted to Retailpro software (the system).
• Reviewing daily inventory report from stores, reconciling it to the system to ensure timely posting of transactions by Operations staff.
• Making costing file for all brands & timely uploading to the system.
• Uploading prices for all brands, marketing/ promotion programs to the system. Monitoring correctness on implementation and assessing the result of each.
• Coordinating with the team on providing detail information from the system for accounting software, as well as providing operations-related reports to the management.
• Providing Internal Audit team with update report of Inventory balance for their physical stock take, assisting on reconciliation of the figures.
• Working with IT team to assist stores on queries related to the system.
• Reporting to Chief Accountant.
• Bachelor degree in accounting/ Professional accounting qualification.
• At least 2 years’ experience in the same position.
• Good passion on IT, influence in excel and familiar with accounting software.
• Logical thinking, ability to work independently and also as a good team player under pressure.
• Strong at interpersonal, good communication and time management skill, respect deadlines.
• Self-motivated, organized, helpful, responsible and honest.
• Speak and write English fluently is required.
• Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
• Working in a professional and dynamic environment.
• Challenged with the knowledge of Fashion Retail Industry.
• Application send to Ms. Huong, HR Department
• Address: Level 6, Saigon Royal Building, 91 Pasteur, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, TPHCM
Bài được quan tâm nhiều nhất